Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spotlight on Mini Amedas by Chima Group

Chima Group's Mini Amedas (dinosaur with rain boots) is one of the breakthrough figures for this year for me. Chima Group is a new Sofubi company from Japan. I was hooked after seeing a picture posted on twitter. I couldn't just settle for one colorway, I wanted them all. For me its the simplicity of the figure that I really like. It's cute and has a little articulation. You can move the head and the feet can move a little bit too.

There are now 2 places in the U.S. that you can get Chima Group's Sofubi figures. Lulubell and Rotofugi both carry the Mini Amedas figures.

Lulubell has an exclusive Chima Group x Grody Shogun version of the Mini Amedas still in stock HERE. That version is the yellow with teal boots which is the guy all the way on the right in the picture.

Here's another picture showing the front and side of each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment