Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grumble Toy x Chima Group's Wool Variant

Chima Group posted a link on their twitter account the other day to let people know that Grumble Toy is carrying their figures. To my surprise Grumble Toy had another different version of the Pink Wool. This time Wool had a yellow scarf.

This is going to be pretty hard to find since these are SOLD OUT. I'm a huge fan of Wool and have every color/scarf variant that I have seen up for sale up until now. Actually, I'm pretty scared to find out if there are more different versions. It seems that Chima is sending different colored scarfs to different stores so it's pretty much a surprise to both collectors and stores if they even noticed.


There are 3 different Pink Wools now. 1 was released directly from Chima, the other from Rotofugi. Previous post can be found HERE regarding the different colors scarfs. What's kind of funny is that I don't think any of the retailers knew that they had an exclusive color scarf.

If anyone purchased the Pink Wool with Yellow scarf from Grumble Toy and are thinking about selling, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment