Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Mini Figure Blind Pack

More blind pack toys... This one is My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Mini Figure Blind Pack. If you were growing up in the 80's, My Little Pony is no stranger to you. They re-vamped My Little Pony for the next generation of kids. Right on the package it says there are 24 different mini figures to collect. Above pictures shows the front and back of the pack.

The best part of course is ripping open the pack to see what you get inside. We ripped open this blind pack and inside we got Applejack.



You also get a collector card that shows the name of the MLP figure that you got and if you reverse the card, it shows you the checklist of all the My Little Pony figures that you need to collect.


Here's a closeup of Applejack!

No comments:

Post a Comment