Friday, August 26, 2011

Lulubell's Shooting Blanks - Itokin Park's Lucha Bear

via Lulubell
Lulubell's Shooting Blanks Program newest blank made to order is Itokin Park's Lucha Bear in Unpainted Black or Unpainted GID. Retails for $48 each. There is no limit and are made to order. Pre-orders are open for 1 week starting today (Friday) 8/26 at 12Noon Pacific at Lulubell and ends Thursday, September 1st at Noon Pacific.

I do have 1 tiny question that has been bugging me as this is the 1 Itokin Park Sculpt that I am almost complete on. There has been a release of the unpainted black Lucha Bear back in 2009 when the Lucha Bear's were 1st released. My question is, Will there be any difference in the Shooting Blanks Unpainted Lucha Bear to differ from the ones that were released back in 2009?

Here's the one I got back in 2009.
Released in 2009

UPDATE: Guess my question has been answered and the Unpainted Black has been cancelled and a replacement color will be in the works.  via Lulubell

No comments:

Post a Comment