Saturday, September 3, 2011

Splurrt's Cadaver Kid

Splurrt has been churning out lots of new figures and this is his first vinyl figure called Cadaver Kid. I am kicking myself for missing out on the made to order unpainted black and green figure released a few months back. So I was pretty stoked to snag up one of his first painted Cadaver Kid from his store when these were released. Splurrt had a few different painted versions up and I think there was only a couple left by the time I checked out his store.

Here's a couple of pics showing the front and back of this awesome painted Cadaver Kid.
Btw, Splurrt will be releasing 2 new micro runs of painted Cadaver Kids at 2 Show coming up. One at Toy Karma 3 and the other at Toy Art Gallery. More info on these in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment