Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MVH x BlobPus Ollie Enma (Devil) GID Pre-Order

MVH x BlobPus Ollie Enma (Devil) GID Pre-Order. Price 13,800 yen + Shipping. Will ship around January 31st. Deadline to order is December 20th and Payment must be received by December 22nd.

"When I reach the planned amount, I close it early. Or it is drawn lots.


This is not an open run, so if you are planning to buy this, please do so as soon as possible or you may be out of luck. 


"E M S
Oceania, North America, Central America and the Middle East  1 piece.  2,220yen
Europe 1 piece. 2,600yen
Asia 1 piece. 1,660yen
South America and Africa 1 piece.  3,460yen

Please give mail to me by December 20.
I claim it to you by using PayPal.

Plese you must fill in
Name,
Country
Address,
Telephone number,
PayPal address.
The telephone number is necessary for EMS.

Please receive money to PayPal by December 22.
I order to the toy factory on December 23.
Schedules are all Japan standard time.

Please give the order mail to me ahead of time.
It might arrive after the deadline.

The application to this place.
shopping@blobpus.jp "


SOLD OUT


via BlobPus

No comments:

Post a Comment