Monday, May 21, 2012

MVH InvisiOllie Has Arrived!!!!

MVH's InvisiOllie has arrived!!! 1st off, I was totally blown away with the size of this guy. He is HUGE! If you can't tell this is my first Ollie! : )  Apologies for the over excitement. He towers over pretty much all of my other figures. As you can see I did not get the chase which looks spectacular. You can find pictures of the chase on the SB board as well the alternate guts version.

I haven't opened him yet because I have to re-adjust the shelves and find a good spot for him. MVH did an excellent job with the packaging.

Here are more pics of the header and the packaging.


I love the artwork. So clever with the designs. I remember these types of adds in comics etc... What can I say, Ollie is awesome! I'm glad the guts were already inserted! Everyone needs to own at least one piece of MVH in their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment