Friday, July 20, 2012

MVH x BlobPus Ollie Enma Green Version

With so much SDCC crazyiness, almost missed out on this. Get your orders in for MVH x BlobPus Ollie Enma Green Version in asap. The deadline is in 2 days well maybe 1 since Japan is ahead of the U.S.



Here's the info:
*****
Attention
This is not the lottey sales.
I receive your order.
Afterwards, I produce toys.
Sending out is September 7.

OLLIE [Enma Green Ver.]
BLObPUS Painting version
Price 13,800yen + EMS
Size/ about 33.5cm

Order day of deadline July 22.
When I reach the planned amount, I close it early. Or it is drawn lots.
Payment day of deadline July 27 .

Shipment day September 7 .

E M S
Oceania, North America, Central America and the Middle East  1 piece.  2,220yen
Europe 1 piece. 2,600yen
Asia 1 piece. 1,660yen
South America and Africa 1 piece.  3,460yen

Please give mail to me by July 22.
I claim it to you by using PayPal.

Plese you must fill in
Name,
Country
Address,
Telephone number,
PayPal address.
The telephone number is necessary for EMS.

Please receive money to PayPal by July 27.
I order to the toy factory on July 28.
Schedules are all Japan standard time.


The application to this e-mail address
shopping@blobpus.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment