Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Toys Added to the Collection!

These were all picked up this past Sunday. Yeah, it takes me a while to finally open the toys and take pictures. Stopped by Super7 & Double Punch this past Sunday. Also went to APE in between the 2 store visits.

Super7 was the first stop. Parking is a pain in the u know where especially on the weekends. This was a Sunday which meant free parking so of course people would hog the meter spaces. You just have to be lucky to see someone pulling out of a space which after circling about 2 times I found a spot. Yes, I have a special fondness for Super7's toys as you can see. On this visit, I picked up Honoo by Leecifer, Power Mister by Sun-min & David Horvath, Skulletor Milton, GID Pocket Invisiboy, Invisible Creature's Leroy C. and GID Foster (Foster is sandwiched in between Lotso & the mini figures by Yajima-san).

Double Punch was my final stop of the day. Had to check the Heteromorphism show at Double Punch's Gallery first and look at all the amazing artwork and custom figures. Scored 2 mini hand painted figures by Yajima-san. Missed out on the Sea Kraken sets which I've seen in pictures looked fantastic! Hopefully more will be released. Of course I couldn't help but get the Chibi Plush Lotso as well. Favorite animated movie franchise of all time is hands down Toy Story.

More new toys just arrived but will share with you all in another post after I get some pics taken. Thanks again for reading and for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment