Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Seagool! Seagool!! Seagooooooooooool!!!

Grody Shogun Version
CCM
Designer Con Brick by Brick 2
NYCC 2011
Acquired these Seagools in the past couple of months. Missed out on the Anchor Neck Seagool which was released at Designer Con this year as well. So if anyone has a lead on one or changes their mind on it. Let me know!

Seagool was created from the Brilliant Mind of Paul Kaiju. They were first made in resin and are now made in vinyl with the help of Lulubell. Out of all the figures, Seagool is my favorite so far. I say so far because Paul always has something new brewing.

The Grody Shogun version was Grody's take on Paul's Seagool. Missed out on this during the initial release but after patiently waiting, I was able to find one. I didn't include the Monstergool Mashups in this post but they'll be in another for sure!

Next up is the CCM (Cotton Candy Machine) version. During NYCC this year, Lulubell held a special event at CCM where they released a lot of different figures in the CCM colors. Then we have the Designer Con Brick by brick 2 which was 1 of 2 Seagools exclusive to DCON. The other was more limited than this version which is why I was unable to get it. Finally, we have the NYCC version which an awesome friend helped me get.


Looking forward to more Seagools in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment