Monday, March 26, 2012

A Closer Look - Super7 x Bwana Spoons' Frederick The Beetle

Frederick The Beetle - Front of the Packaging
The newest member to Super7's Monster Family is Bwana Spoons' Frederick The Beetle. Super7 & Bwana celebrated with Frederick Fest! this past Saturday. Check out our recap HERE. The first thing that you notice is the awesome packaging design for Frederick.
Back of the Packaging
The header card once it is open and you bend the flap back and see the beautiful art by Bwana.
Front
Back
I must say, I am loving the attention to detail in the packaging. The packaging does make the figure stand out more. Frederick is awesome and I love the colors on him. He's cute and doesn't look scary or creepy like a real beetle. I'm looking forward to future releases. I think he's going to hang out with Boris the Bee now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment