Saturday, July 28, 2012

SDCC 2012 Haul: Mattel / Hot Wheels Knight Rider K.I.T.T.

 This SDCC 2012 Exclusive is Mattel / Hot Wheels' K.I.T.T. Knight Industries Two Thousand. There is also a chase version which the display case inside the box will have K.A.R.R on it instead of K.I.T.T. Look around the web or ebay and you will see. I got the regular version. More pics after the jump.


This is a really neat piece. When you fold out and open the box, the display case with the diecast rises up and you will hear the voice of KITT say a phrase. Mattel/Hot Wheels has me really impressed with their packaging design. Really was not expecting this. Usually you'd think it be a car in a display cased box within a box and that's it. A really great collector piece that was made for Knight Rider's 30th Anniversary. If you were at SDCC, fans were able to take pictures with KITT from Knight Rider and even David Hasselhoff made an appearance for a signing at Mattel.

No comments:

Post a Comment