Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Toy Box: Funko POP! Sanrio Keroppi & Chi Chai Monchan

Funko's POP! Sanrio Keroppi & Chi Chai Monchan. I bet you're wondering where's the others like Hello Kitty, but don't you worry those will be here soon! =) Got these 2 from the San Jose Toy Show last weekend. Wanted to get the Bad Badtz but the paint job was not too good and they only had 1 left. The booth that I got these from had a killer show special on their POP! figures. Hello Kitty and a few others were sold out by the time I got in since the early bird shoppers had a head start. Ah well, the next show I'll be more prepared!

When I heard that Funko POP! was going to be making Sanrio characters, I was pretty surprised. Well, I guess I really shouldn't be so surprised since there are Hello Kitty collaborations or product releases from other companies besides Sanrio themselves. These look awesome!

The great thing about Funko POP! is that they're really affordable at $10 except the ones that you buy at the Disney Store and Hot Topic which is $12.50 unless you get them on sale or on clearance. There's a ton of them to collect so if you're a Super POP! collector you'll be collecting any and all including chase/prototype figures.

The only downside is the paint apps. Some are horrible while others are very minor and you can live with it. It's best to buy them in person since you can choose the one with the best paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment