Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rotofugi Needs Our Help!

As many have already read from Rotofugi's email newsletter and their facebook is that they are in desperate need of help. What they could use is obviously sales from you purchasing items from their store. Rotofugi has been one of the first Designer Vinyl Toy Stores to open when this whole designer vinyl toys was starting out. Personally, I've had the opportunity to meet both Kirby and Whitney on many occasions when they were exhibiting at shows such as Wondercon and San Diego Comic Con. They are truly some of the nicest people I've ever met. I remember back when the vinyl toy scene was exploding and I would hit up Rotofugi to place order after order to get the next newest/latest release. Remember back then, there weren't as many companies or vinyl toys being released like there is now.

Rotofugi carries all sorts of neat little things besides Designer Vinyl Toys. Rotofugi was also one of the first toy stores to offer flat rate shipping/free shipping on orders. They carry Japanese Soft Vinyl Toys (Sofubi), Resin, Blind Box, Plush, Magazines, T-Shirts and whole lot more.

I admit I don't collect as much designer vinyl toys these days as I used to and I really do need to place an order with Rotofugi which I keep putting off. If anything, why not buy some stuff as gifts for your friends and family for Birthdays/Christmas.

If anything, even a small $5-$10 order would help. I wish Rotofugi the best and hope that everything will work out for them in the end. 

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment